Github CLI - 3rd Party Repo
- Added support to add files to an existing gist - #2997 - Merged 🎉
- Fix bugs in rendering of binary files in gists - #3042 - Merged 🎉
- Added support to show diff stats in PRs directly in the command line - #3086 - Merged 🎉
- Added support to search issues with all filters - #3196 Merged 🎉
- Built functionality of transfering issues from scratch - #3268 Merged 🎉
- Check if gist contents are empty - #3578 Merged 🎉
- Add functionality to fork a repo into an organization - #3611 Merged 🎉
- Add column headers and extra columns in listing runs - #3575 Merged 🎉
- Fix bugs in listing PRs and Issues - #3730 Merged 🎉
- Add feature to create repository with .gitignore and a license template - #3746 Merged 🎉
- List all secrets instead of limiting to 30 - #3679 Merged 🎉
- Add the
repo editcommand - #4318 Merged 🎉
- Add functionality to add a fork name to specify final name for a forked repo - #4886 Merged 🎉
- Add interactive
repo editfunctionality - #4895 Merged 🎉
- Bug Fixes - #3334, #3021, #3972 Merged 🎉
To know more about my work experience, check out my LinkedIn in the bottom left!
metana - Own Repo
An abstract migration tool written in Go for Golang services.
Checkout https://g14a.github.io/metana for documentation
- Run any type of upward and downward migrations
- Run until a certain migration and stop at that point.
- Pass a custom directory of migration scripts.
- Store your migrations in your favourite databases (PostgreSQL and MongoDB supported for now)
- Dry run migrations
- Set custom config
- Wipe out stale migration files and refresh your track